The FarLinX Connect Mini is a compact multi mode HDLC bridging appliance. It allows HDLC lines to be bridged securely across the Internet or other /IP networks and also enables HDLC connection data to be adapted to operate over a TCP connection.
All this is easy to securely manage from your browser. There are also daily activity logs with a selectable level of detail, automatically archived on a daily basis. The SNMP support provides alerts for numerous different conditions including critical events such as line down and line up. A line monitor supplied permits analysis of the HDLC line.
- TCP to HDLC conversion with the route created statically or dynamically, handles a variety of modes including: character streaming and frame length defined
HDLC ? Internet ? HDLC bridging including static or dynamic routing
- LAN accessible HDLC line as a sharable remotely manageable resource
- Choice of HDLC network interface connections: RS232 (V.24), V.35, RS422, RS530, RS449, X.21, RS485
- HDLC line speeds up to 1Mbps and over 1,200 frames per second each way
- Line Monitor to view HDLC traffic for easy network problem diagnosis
- Optional support for authentication and data security using IPSEC over TCP
- IP and IPv6 support
- Browser graphical configuration, SNMP alerts for critical events and activity logging
- Real time display of current connections, line performance, errors, connections and much more
- Small rugged low profile all metal case, low power consumption
- Transparently bridge HDLC type lines over the Internet, reducing line rental costs
- Allow TCP/IP access to a HDLC line where the HDLC line data is provided over the TCP connection
- LAN accessible and sharable HDLC port resource
For further details see FarLinX Connect Mini or contact us for further information.